Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 15, 2012, 12:59:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: advice wanted, captin seats.  (Read 853 times)
AJ,S LUCIDA
advice wanted, captin seats.
« on: March 29, 2008, 08:49:52 PM »

hi all. was just thinking, will the captin seats from the 7 seater fit in the 8 seater standad seat bus?Huh?what i would like 2 do in time is fit captin seats in the front of my bus and get rid of the standad front seats, also the rears in mine are the 2 seater and single seat and then the 2 split seats in the rear for 3 . wanting 2 put the captin seats in front and rear, are they the same fitting or is the layout different?Huh?Huh???
Centaur
Silverback
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

...lurker!

Re: advice wanted, captin seats.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 08:53:19 PM »

Have a chat with Terry (Music Man) as he's got the knowledge on how to convert to Captains chairs with the minimum of fuss. Once you're happy with doing it, you can share the knowledge here!  WinkGrin

Southern geezer, lost in the Midlands...!
Eddy Matthews
3rd gear user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 08:56:05 PM »

Interesting question Andy - I take there's a suitable donor bus in the yard for the seats?

Let us know the outcome as it sounds like something I might do....

Regards
Eddy
AJ,S LUCIDA
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 09:22:56 PM »

hi all yes eddy there is a bus in the yard less glass lol, does have the cap seats in font and rear etc, but them muppits that work in the yard seem 2 use the buses for putting spare parts in, and the seats get covered in shi. , not unless anyone has a idea how 2 get oil stains out of seats,
Eddy Matthews
3rd gear user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 09:28:48 PM »

Oh, that bus - It did look quite smart until some muppet removed the side windows! Wink

Eddy
AJ,S LUCIDA
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 09:39:24 AM »

GrinGrinlol i do hope that courier service you are using has insurance that covers him to carry glass, its been known that people have had glass sent through couriers and they have ended up with bits of glass, do hope he stays off that m6. Winkwhat would the mrs say eddy... :Smiley  WinkGrin
mjltigger
TTFN
Silverback
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

let's get rid of links... upload your avatar..

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »

Quote from: AJ,S LUCIDA on March 30, 2008, 09:39:24 AM
GrinGrinlol i do hope that courier service you are using has insurance that covers him to carry glass, its been known that people have had glass sent through couriers and they have ended up with bits of glass, do hope he stays off that m6. Winkwhat would the mrs say eddy... :Smiley  WinkGrin

don't I am sooo paranoid about it.. will probably wrap them in duvets on the caravan floor lol...

Kernowman
Hold onto your nuts lads...this place is full of A.P.E.S.
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Formerly known as....... PGR ポール

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 12:39:59 PM »

Quote from: mjltigger on March 30, 2008, 12:30:40 PM
Quote from: AJ,S LUCIDA on March 30, 2008, 09:39:24 AM

don't I am sooo paranoid about it.. will probably wrap them in duvets on the caravan floor lol...

I'd go with delivering yourself....glass is generally not insured unless wrapped to specific company requirements...

2012 meets season... check out MEET area for events...we might be near you.
AJ,S LUCIDA
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 12:06:28 AM »

your be ok mj  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: