Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 14, 2012, 11:51:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Junzai - Estima (Lucida/Emina) bodykits  (Read 1126 times)
Centaur
Silverback
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

...lurker!

Junzai - Estima (Lucida/Emina) bodykits
« on: November 24, 2008, 07:36:22 PM »

Not the cheapest around  Undecided- but there appears to be less and even less available for the old Mk1 models

http://www.junzai.net/products.php  ...Lucida/Emina model is fifth-down on the right

NOTE: The front bumper sections of their kits only fit the "minor facelift" model (95/96)

Southern geezer, lost in the Midlands...!
94lucida
2nd gear user
OfflineOffline

Re: Junzai - Estima (Lucida/Emina) bodykits
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 11:54:18 PM »

appart from Junzai and the guy on ebay does anybody know anywhere a bodykit can be bought - theres a guy round here with one - he doesnt even like it - says it catches on speed bumps all the time and hed rather have original bumpers - but wont sell the damn thing to me 
ADarbon
Veggie power
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

Dentey the veg bus

Re: Junzai - Estima (Lucida/Emina) bodykits
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 12:59:44 AM »

only thing i dont like is the grill, wouldn't want less cool air getting too the rad. the rest of the kit id have. well if some one cam along and gave me £500 for no reason

Tony the family guy
94lucida
2nd gear user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 10:00:46 AM »

slight modifications would sort that - could even go the whole boy-racer look and install two induction kit type intakes and direct the pipes infront of the rad i did something similar on an old gsxr after i installed a carb heatshield and pod air filters i had air directed straight to the carbs via this way - was no good when it rained though as the pipes acted more like a hose pipe - swallowing all the rain and spitting it over the air cleaners - wich were foam lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: