Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 14, 2012, 11:52:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chrome wheel arch trims  (Read 1824 times)
TREEBOR
chrome wheel arch trims
« on: February 11, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »

i have seen one previa or lucida a while ago with chrome wheal arch trim can anyone tell me where i might get those from aand are they hard to fit
Phoenix
Re: chrome wheel arch trims
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 10:06:11 PM »

The only ones I have seen recently were on ebay recently and went for £35 delivered. Might be worth talking to GT Gary who would possibly have some.

They arent hard to fit on estima but on the previa they didnt fit snuggly to the arch we found so ended up taking them off.  Havent found any for my Lucida yet but still looking. Grin
TREEBOR
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »

yea it would be for my lucida as i think im gonna stick with it as it looks very nice and for im gonna upload some pics tomoz and then u lot can geuss the price i paid for her lol
Dazzler
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 10:11:24 PM »

£1200  Smiley
Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 10:13:57 PM »

LOL

nothing would suprise me hon, steves toy was £120 and was perfect just needed a clean up. Grin

he is an x ltd 4wd with censors J reg.
TREEBOR
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »

ok ok il tell u it is metalic green j top alloys only few months old person had to get rid as got new car but had no tax l reg 250 no rust at all i couldnt beleive the price lol i took it on a decent run today all seems well temp gauge sat under half way point all time with no heaters on . i dont think il ever find a bargain like that again lol
Phoenix
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »

well done that man, we look forward to seeing it. Grin
TREEBOR
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 10:21:57 PM »

its prolly goona blow up tomoz now lol i may have jinxed it
Phoenix
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 10:24:58 PM »

Nah, i brought my lucida m reg for £800 last year with full receipt book history.

mileage at the time was 75 k and she had a head job 2 years earlier. so i got the bargain and she has been brilliant ever since.

so you cant say its jinxed yet... Wink
mr mince
Brrrrooooooommm
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Holding it together with willpower and string

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 12:14:01 AM »

Hard to believe the price of these buses at the moment, I know someone looking for a people carrier up here and he doesn't like most of the things in his price range up here. All he needs to do is head south there's an Estima or 2 going for a song Cool

propnut
4th gear user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 05:32:07 AM »

Quote from: TREEBOR on February 11, 2009, 10:00:36 PM
i have seen one previa or lucida a while ago with chrome wheal arch trim can anyone tell me where i might get those from aand are they hard to fit

Sent you a PM, have a set that I never got round to fitting.
TREEBOR
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 09:32:18 AM »

cheers propnut i just figured how to read your pm lol mine is estima lucida im gonna have a think on it m8ty cheers
Centaur
Silverback
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

...lurker!

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 10:46:48 AM »

This guy is the main retailer for chrome arches & other Esti bling:

http://www.visual-performance.co.uk/#/toyotaestima/4519990431 (aka "Chromemaniacs" Shop on eBay)

Had a quick look this morning.....jeez those arches have gone up over 100% in 18 months!!!  ShockedShockedShockedAnyway, dead-easy to fit, they use metal clips or self-tappers to hold the arches to the wheel arch "lip".

...he also does the infamous white dials!!  CoolCoolCool(Visual Performance - not Propnut! Cheesy)

Southern geezer, lost in the Midlands...!
Phoenix
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 10:48:44 AM »

Quote from: Centaur on February 12, 2009, 10:46:48 AM

This guy is the main retailer for chrome arches & other Esti bling:

http://www.visual-performance.co.uk/#/toyotaestima/4519990431 (aka "Chromemaniacs" Shop on eBay)

Had a quick look this morning.....jeez those arches have gone up over 100% in 18 months!!!  ShockedShockedShockedAnyway, dead-easy to fit, they use metal clips or self-tappers to hold the arches to the wheel arch "lip".

...he also does the infamous white dials!!  CoolCoolCool(Visual Performance - not Propnut! Cheesy)

make sure if you buy from Michael that you say you are part of this forum. Wink
TREEBOR
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »

Quote from: mr mince on February 12, 2009, 12:14:01 AM
Hard to believe the price of these buses at the moment, I know someone looking for a people carrier up here and he doesn't like most of the things in his price range up here. All he needs to do is head south there's an Estima or 2 going for a song Cool
well i have a toyota previa gx for sale very tidy car starts first time gonna put it on ebay for around 600 quid
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: