Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 14, 2012, 02:04:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GT Motors in Newton Abbot Devon  (Read 1144 times)
Hairy Mark
1st gear user
OfflineOffline

GT Motors in Newton Abbot Devon
« on: April 19, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

Whilst driving from my home in Essex for a week's holiday in Cornwall, my rear silencer box disintegrated! I remembered Gary @ GT Motors gets lots of mentions here & is based in Devon so I gave him a call. He fitted me in quickly & an new exhaust was on my car in the time it took me to walk to the local Asda's & have a cuppa.

Thanks Gary!

BTW, how many stickers did you put on my bus? I keep finding them all over the place  Grin
Gary (not GT Gary)
Administrator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

Re: GT Motors in Newton Abbot Devon
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 06:12:36 PM »

lol, good to see someone getting good service. It's rare in this modern world of bodgit and scarper merchants.
Mothsiri
Don't Ask Me I Know Nothing About Cars!!
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

Formerly known as K88DUE

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »

Any chance of you moving to Northampton GrinGrinGrinWe could do with someone who knows what they are doing with Estimas GrinTom

Just look at some of the the junk I bought.........DOH

mr mince
Brrrrooooooommm
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Holding it together with willpower and string

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 08:12:20 PM »

Shame the bus gave out on you but at the same time it's good news it happened where it did Grin

I take it the hole had gone way beyond gun gum by the time you arrived at your holiday destination.

Hairy Mark
1st gear user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »

Quote from: mr mince on April 19, 2009, 08:12:20 PM
Shame the bus gave out on you but at the same time it's good news it happened where it did Grin

I take it the hole had gone way beyond gun gum by the time you arrived at your holiday destination.

Oh boy had it! There was a split the length of the pipe that goes to the middle box & the rear box was completely disconnected from the pipe
Phoenix
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 11:07:19 PM »

Had to have a giggle with and at GT Gary today as he said in his own words, "I didnt realise that was THE Hairy Mark!". lol

Bless, you are famous beyond belief now Mark. Wink
Kernowman
Hold onto your nuts lads...this place is full of A.P.E.S.
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Formerly known as....... PGR ポール

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 11:15:59 PM »

Nice another member has met the elusive GARY of GTMotors..  now nothers will know we are not making him up... lol

Just out of curiosity... did you have any blueberry muffins with you?  Or was it just that it was mine that attracted Gary to it...   Shocked:SmileyTongue

Nice to see you on site again Mark... WB

2012 meets season... check out MEET area for events...we might be near you.
Kernowman
Hold onto your nuts lads...this place is full of A.P.E.S.
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Formerly known as....... PGR ポール

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 11:18:21 PM »

Quote from: Hairy Mark on April 19, 2009, 05:21:23 PM
Whilst driving from my home in Essex for a week's holiday in Cornwall, my rear silencer box disintegrated! I remembered Gary @ GT Motors gets lots of mentions here & is based in Devon so I gave him a call. He fitted me in quickly & an new exhaust was on my car in the time it took me to walk to the local Asda's & have a cuppa.

Thanks Gary!

BTW, how many stickers did you put on my bus? I keep finding them all over the place  Grin
You should've let me know you were down near me... could've met up for a can or 3..  Wink

2012 meets season... check out MEET area for events...we might be near you.
Kimberley
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 03:29:56 PM »

Agree with you totally GT Gary is a legend  WinkWink
Kimberley
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »

Thanks Gary!

Where about's in Cornwall Mark? coulda popped in lol did you have a nice time?  Wink
Hairy Mark
1st gear user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 11:12:23 PM »

Quote from: Kimberley on April 22, 2009, 03:31:12 PM

Thanks Gary!

Where about's in Cornwall Mark? coulda popped in lol did you have a nice time?  Wink

I hired a cottage in a remote location for a week, the nearest place was Camelford (Don't drink the water I understand)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: