Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 14, 2012, 06:52:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: year 2000 kia mentor 1500cc. twin cam motor. hatch back. injected.  (Read 413 times)
lucida
New user

OfflineOffline

year 2000 kia mentor 1500cc. twin cam motor. hatch back. injected.
« on: June 02, 2010, 09:49:21 PM »

hi i used to have a Toyota lucida 2tzfe. model 4wd. but due to increasing fuel costs and everything else i saddle had to let her go. i have replaced it with the above vechle  goes ok  allot smaller but does what i want it to do. this model I'm led to believe was imported into england and Europe also known as a sephia. in the USA and Canada they had 1.6. and 1.8. motors. what I'm asking you guys is because one of you may have owned or know some one who has  owned one in the past or present??. on the automatic pan there is a large bung about 22or24mm. is this the drain plug for the transmission and do u have to let go a engine mount to get pan off  for replacing trans filter etc. i would be most grateful if any one can help..............lucida.. Huh?Huh?
mr mince
Brrrrooooooommm
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Holding it together with willpower and string

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 10:12:15 PM »

Sorry to hear the esti has gone, even more sorry to say I've no ideas abut Kias Undecided

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: