Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 03, 2012, 09:25:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WISHBONE BUSHES ACE TOWNACE POLY BUSHES  (Read 187 times)
slimlavud
New user

OfflineOffline

WISHBONE BUSHES ACE TOWNACE POLY BUSHES
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:48:28 AM »

I did a global, exhaustive search for poly bushes/alternatives to Toyota wishbone bushes for my 1993 Townace. To be frank, if anyone has done more research than me on this, I would be surprised!
I have checked Toyota part numbers to cross-reference to see if HI Ace, Lite Ace, Space Cruiser, Estima etc etc etc will fit each other and eventually found a source of poly bushes in Australia, a company that has agents here. While not cheap, they are a lot cheaper than Toyota. Delivery is quoted by them to be within three weeks, possibly quicker.
Toyota price is £44 each for rears (you need one for each side) plus VAT
and £26 each for fronts (you need one each side) plus VAT

The Whiteline price is £75 for pair of rears and £30 for pair of fronts from their Scotland distributor but this may have been a trade deal - get your garage to order for you I guess.
otherwise they are a bit dearer from one of their dealers, list here: http://www.whiteline...country®ion=

Dealer price from Eclipse in London is: rears: £90.18, fronts: £55.54 all inc VAT and carriage.

Whiteline part numbers are: Front bush: W51683
Rear: W51684
I still cannot afford these so if anyone can get me a better price for a car set or just one front and one rear bush, the Toyota part numbers are:

Front: 48632 - 28030
Rear: 48635 - 28040

So if you are scrapping a low miles Townace with really good wishbones and bushes, please let me know?

I am in London but travel a lot so pick up may be not a problem.

Dazzler
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:16:06 AM »

Thx for the pointers there Slim.  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: