Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 14, 2012, 07:24:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mincemobile XII  (Read 481 times)
Dazzler
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

Re: Mincemobile XII
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 01:51:50 AM »

You went to Bath to collect and didn't think to call me man, you'll sort the steel out anyway, but a Midland tools time was there mate , or at least a hand over of the correct consumables.

Any way nice bus, as it's a Ford easy to reach repair panels.
guyver
MILLIE
Silverback
5th gear user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »

You should let Nora loose on here mate http://fordtransit.org/forum/index.php so she can check out the gallery and see what some have already done, there are some nice looking trannies on there and i dont mean lady boys either................................ GrinGrinGrin

mr mince
Brrrrooooooommm
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Holding it together with willpower and string

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 12:53:54 AM »

Quote from: Dazzler on September 08, 2011, 01:51:50 AM
You went to Bath to collect and didn't think to call me man, you'll sort the steel out anyway, but a Midland tools time was there mate , or at least a hand over of the correct consumables.

Any way nice bus, as it's a Ford easy to reach repair panels.

Thought about popping in on the way back but after an hour on the train, 9hrs on the bus, 10mins on the tube and another 2hrs on another 2 trains I was a bit frazzled to say the least, finally decided against any detours after a half hour nap turned into over an hour and a half when I slept through my alarm Embarrassed

Decided to ask for a mini MIG welder for christmas, might as well get some practice in Cool

mr mince
Brrrrooooooommm
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Holding it together with willpower and string

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 01:12:53 AM »

Quote from: guyver on September 08, 2011, 06:30:50 PM
You should let Nora loose on here mate http://fordtransit.org/forum/index.php so she can check out the gallery and see what some have already done, there are some nice looking trannies on there and i dont mean lady boys either................................ GrinGrinGrin

Had a bit of a look around, some people have waayay too much free time and cash. Some nice stuff around but to be honest all I want this time is the rust gone and a decent set of speakers Cool

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: