Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 14, 2012, 10:34:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not the first Voyager here!  (Read 96 times)
Mothsiri
Don't Ask Me I Know Nothing About Cars!!
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

Formerly known as K88DUE

« on: March 24, 2012, 05:44:59 AM »

Well the Mazda MPV is gone...over 4 months ago now.  Not had any time to tell you before now Embarrassed
Its over a year ago I started looking for the Voyager I found but they were extremely rare and expensive! over £2000 at the time.  Recession has its advantages GrinThis one came in at £800, TD of course, The long wheelbase Grand in dark red with cloth beige interior with a towbar and the sidesteps.  I wouldn't settle for anything else or less, as anything less (without the towbar and side steps) cost a lot of money.
Its a winner here, the kids love it for its space and gadgets as do I.  As they get older these days they go on about sports cars and get promptly told that when they pay for it they can have whatever they want Cheesy
So far so good with it, it came from an older man who had it for 4 years and minded it well.  Gearbox and clutch changed, I've since only done front discs and pads.  The only thing it needs is the wheels refurbished, they look awful, and ''wheel silver'' is nothing like the existing colour of the wheels when they look good.  Closest colour I can find is a Renault bodywork silver Undecided
I'd never call it economical, but its no worse than any people carrier except when its really cold! that's when one notices the short trips gobbling up the heavy oil. Veg? I seriously doubt it Cry

Just look at some of the the junk I bought.........DOH

noseypoke
3rd gear user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 10:05:25 AM »

Yeah there a really nice motor,when we first went the States we hired the "CARaVAN" a lot smaller vehicle then,but still managed to fit in all the gizzmo's.Third time we went over the pond the guy at ALAMO Hire give us a Grand Voyager,like you said the space is brilliant,as it was a new one we had no niggles at all all thru our holiday,Chrysler still got to sort the gearboxes tho,they're not that reliable sadly.
Still I'd have one for FREE cos nowadays I'm skint like most in this RIP-OFF Country.
Great Vehicle congrats on getting a gooden WinkCool

It's enough to drive ya to drink!
ADarbon
Veggie power
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

Dentey the veg bus

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 07:06:11 PM »

Welcome back my friend its been a while nice looking bus you have there

Tony the family guy
Pages: [1]   Go Up