Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 03, 2012, 08:52:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Motor Headache  (Read 98 times)
gazberwick
Still Happy !!
1st gear user
OfflineOffline

Still Happy !!

Starter Motor Headache
« on: March 26, 2012, 04:16:41 PM »

Hi guys, need some help ....I have recently had starter motor problems which ended up with me replacing the solenoid contacts and a new plunger....no problem there and they worked just fine.....However now I. have got a problem with another part of the starter motor, the pull in coil isn't working and the starter just spins . I have removed the starter and bench checked this to confirm my thought.....the pull in coil is not functioning at all......my question is does anyone know of the pull in coil is repairable or replaceable.? I have not got the money to replace the starter motor at the moment, I have had a look on-line for replacement pull in coils but I cant find any. If you are near Sheffield and have a spare starter motor I could borrow for a wee while Id be eternally grateful .....then I can get mine either fixed or replaced when I have the funds.Cheers guys.
ADarbon
Veggie power
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

Dentey the veg bus

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 08:45:38 PM »

not quite sure what bit your talking about but the whole starter should be serviceable. have you searched for the parts with denso in the description rather than estima

Tony the family guy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: