Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 14, 2012, 01:45:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GT MOTORS  (Read 2262 times)
Kernowman
Hold onto your nuts lads...this place is full of A.P.E.S.
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Formerly known as....... PGR ポール

Re: GT MOTORS
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 11:04:27 PM »

Did you ask Gary what buses he had in stock... as he also sells them.
Buying from him you know it's in good condition and been thoroughly checked over before even going near the forecourt. Wink

Don't forget to mention you're a member here.. might help with club discount..  Wink

2012 meets season... check out MEET area for events...we might be near you.
Guv
1st gear user
OfflineOffline

Re: GT MOTORS
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »

Hi
Many thanks.  I did realise he also sold them and to be honest i think you're spot on it would be the way for me to go.  Again to underline the God like status that is Gary from GT Motors he told me that he's been very busy and that his current stock is "depleted".  I just don't know how to cope with such honesty from a garage Shocked
You've probably noticed a £500 Estima advertised in the guardian with an engine fault.  I asked Gary if I bought it what the likely costs would be too "square it up".  Once again he gave me top advice.  I had a look at the car on Saturday and wasn't impressed so won't be heading down that road.  As it's half term I've some time off this week so if I can persuade/trick the wife into going for a "nice drive to Newton Abbot" I could take a look at Gary's "depleted stock".  He may well have what I'm looking for but is far to modest to say Wink
Kernowman
Hold onto your nuts lads...this place is full of A.P.E.S.
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Formerly known as....... PGR ポール

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 08:16:31 AM »

If you go and see him... watch out for any blueberry muffins you have on you... he does like them. Tongue

I was within 300 yards of his garage on thursday.. but as I was in a loaded up 7.5 tonne truck and heavy traffic I needed to get on with delivering so I could get home... gutting as wanted to say Hi.. Undecided

2012 meets season... check out MEET area for events...we might be near you.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: