Estima Motoring Community
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 03, 2012, 10:06:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't forget to have a look at our website at estima-motoring.co.uk
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my old sierra  (Read 2846 times)
Swanny
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

Re: my old sierra
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »

LOL, no worries Kerry. We don't mind what you drive or how you drive it!!. Having a tweaked motor doesn't mean you drive like an idiot!!.....................well, not all the time!! GrinCool:Smiley
kerry
1st gear user
OfflineOffline

Good at being bad

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 08:39:21 PM »

Can you tell im used to be jumped on when i say things like that?Huh?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Swanny
Silverback
Warp drive user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 08:42:03 PM »

Quote from: kerry on August 29, 2008, 08:39:21 PM
Can you tell im used to be jumped on when i say things like that?Huh?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
LOL, that happens a lot in the Estima world, that's one of the reasons we started this site!!!
kerry
1st gear user
OfflineOffline

Good at being bad

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 07:31:53 PM »

I have got to say this is one of the friendliest forums i am on and im on quite a few and with it being a local one its all good  GrinGrinGrin

djdigitald
3rd gear user
OfflineOffline

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »

Wow this is the first time i have seen this thread (Should open my eyes a bit wider). I loved the old school Sierra's, my first car was a three door 1.6 MK1 Sierra which had a 2.1 Pinto in it and the obligatory RS500 Bodykit. Went like s*** of a shovel and being rear wheel drive was superb to drive. Was such a great car and was in great nick too. The only reason i put the 2.1 Pinto into it was because just after i inherited it off my old man it decided to break its cambelt and although it didn't cause any damage i was offered the Pinto at such a ridiculous price i would have been stupid to say no! 

Mothsiri
Don't Ask Me I Know Nothing About Cars!!
Global Moderator
Hyperdrive user
OfflineOffline

Formerly known as K88DUE

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 12:10:05 AM »

Quote from: kerry on August 25, 2008, 05:46:31 PM
my old baby.....

started off white...to many white ones so i asked my dad to spray it so he did i had it a one off blue with metallic flake then got board so i asked dad to spray it again and here is how she came out........

Thats a beauty-----------before it got pranged, pity you didnt have a towbar SmileySmileywhen it happened.  I hated the seirra when it came out, looked like a mobile jelly, only when the XR4 3 door came out was it nice.  The first time I took notice of the saloon type was at an auction in Longford (Ireland) it was an ex Garda (police) car in mid blue. Looked fantastic even though the abuse was evident.
Cossie saloon type sierra's are now worth a fortune, the good ones are anyway if you could find one.

Just look at some of the the junk I bought.........DOH

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: